Yoga has been one of the most breakthrough forms of fitness starting from the late 1990s. What was once an ancient form of well-being practiced only by a few individuals and pockets have culture, have
Yoga has been one of the most breakthrough forms of fitness starting from the late 1990s. What was once an ancient form of well-being practiced only by a few individuals and pockets have culture, have now taken over the world by storm. Yoga first began to get commercialized in the early 1970s but it truly became a household name by the 1990s and continues to do so today. Here we take a look at some of the facets of yoga teacher training singapore to find where they are taught at.
What are some of the important features of a good yoga teacher?
- Most yoga teachers should have the ability to connect with their clients.
- A good teacher brings their presence and aura to the studio and helps deliver results.
- Contrary to popular belief, yoga does require a significant amount of energy and the same goes for instructors who need to be on their toes all the time.
- Before any yoga session, one must come prepared before it.
- Good yoga teachers understand that no two clients are similar and offer personalized options to cater to individual needs.’
- Being flexible is one of the core tenets of yoga and the same applies to yoga instructors to practice as well.
- Yoga instructors need to have an idea about movement, fluidity, and posture which will help them when dealing with clients.
- Being passionate about something helps and the same goes for yoga as well. Having an in-built interest will inspire others.
- Attention to detail is important in any profession and the same can be said about yoga as well.
- Lastly, the person must be well-suited to teaching. They need to have good communication skills since they will be dealing with a wide variety of people.
If you are looking for training courses to become a yoga teacher, there are a lot of options available. Some courses are available as physical classes where you interact with the teaching staff in real and learn as you go. To find such places you can look up listings in the newspapers or across phone directories. One also has the option of learning this would be through online mediums where the courses are structured a bit differently. These can be commonly found across the internet and are flexible compared to the previous one through the personal connection might be missing.