Looking for some OTC medicines? Well, you may not be able to get OTC drugs, but if you consider Homeopathic treatments, there is a wide range of medicines available in almost every medical store. If you’re planning to go out on a picnic trip, playing sports, or have a crying infant at home, one of these medicines can surely help provide instant relief.
You can also visit homeopathic clinic Mississauga for detailed checkup. Among several different clinics, homeopathic plus centre Mississauga is quite popular.
- Arnica: This is the #1 remedy in sports medicine and first aid. It is used for shock and trauma from injury. It also helps to reduce pain from injury and to speed the healing process.
- Allium cepa: It is a frequent remedy for the common cold and hay fever, especially when there is a thin, watery, and burning nasal discharge that irritates the nostrils. Typically, the person’s symptoms are worse in a warm room and are relieved in a cool room or in the open air.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is THE remedy for the irritable infant, especially from teething or colic. The infant cries incessantly, and nothing seems to provide any relief, except carrying them, and even then, the crying begins recurs as soon as the parent puts the child down.
- Hypericum: This remedy is the first medicine to consider for injuries to the nerves or to parts of the body rich with them, including the fingers, toes, and back. Any injury with shooting pains should be given this remedy.
- Ignatia: One day this remedy will be used by the majority of psychiatrists. It is one of the leading homeopathic medicines for acute grief, anxiety, and depression, especially after a death or separation from a loved one. The person sighs frequently, has a lump in the throat, and may tremble.
- Magnesia phosphorica: This is the most effective remedy for cramps, including menstrual cramps. It has helped prevent many women turn from Dr. Jekkyl into Ms. Hyde as a result of menstrual cramps. It is particularly indicated when a woman’s cramps cause her to bend over and when they experience some relief from warm applications.
- Pulsatilla: Perhaps the most common remedy given to both children and women, this medicine is not indicated for a specific disease but for a specific pattern of physical symptoms and psychological characteristics.
- Nux vomica: This is the premier medicine for ailments exacerbated by conventional or recreational drugs. It is also a common remedy for treating symptoms of overeating or from drinking too much alcohol. Considering how many people have these vices, this is an all too frequent medicine today.
- Rhustox: This medicine is the most common remedy for sprains and strains. It is especially indicated when a person experiences a “rusty gate” syndrome, that is, pain on initial motion which is reduced the more the person continues to move. It is also often given to people with the flu or arthritis who experience this similar rusty gate syndrome.
Keep in mind that the homeopathy treatment Mississauga yields best results after proper examination of the patient. So, for better results, visit a good homeopathic clinic nearby.