It is a well-known fact that the healthiest food always helps in body, mind, and hair growth and so we must maintain a healthy diet plan to keep our body healthy. Even if you have opted a lot of alternative options for caring of your hair, whether it is the best shampoo, oil or treatment like massage or spa, but without a healthy diet it all has a zero effect, it is the Fact!
So, it is very important to incorporate a good diet plan to keep your hair healthy, which avoid the risk of the hair loss if there are any conditional causes and in the case of genetic hair loss; it prevents the hair loss problem to a larger extent.
Everyone wants to have a head full of hair, but very few of them are born with the good caliber, quality, texture and type of hair so it is good to care your hair with the best diet plan that is good for a healthy hair growth.
If the person is affected by the genetic hair loss, the hair transplant in India provides you with the facilities of the budget-cost plastic and the cosmetic surgery procedure that is given by the world’s best Surgeons and Doctors.
Here we are listing the Best 5 Foods for Healthy Hair is as follows:
- Lentils: Lentils are a rich source of proteins that help in a healthy blood circulation. A healthy blood circulation is needed for the healthy hair follicles and helps in the hair growth. Lentils make the hair stronger by providing the rich protein content in the body. It is also recommended by the Doctor to make a habit of eating a bowl full of sprouts that help in active metabolism and of course a healthy hair growth.
- Whole Grains: Some vitamins like B6, B12, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, and folic acid play a pivotal role in the circulation process that helps in making a shiny and healthy hair growth. These all essential vitamins are found in the whole grains such as brown rice, oatmeal, and quinoa and must be taken into our diet to keep our hair healthy.
- Eggs: Eggs are a rich source of protein and vitamin B that helps in keeping the hair shiny and stronger. The biotin, which is essential for the healthy hair growth found in the eggs and hence enjoy the plate of omelettes daily that prevents you from thinning of hair and hair loss.
- Salmon: Salmon fish, which is rich in the source of Omega-3 fatty acids, helps in hair growth and makes them shiny and stronger. If you are a vegetarian you can add the almond, avocado, and pumpkin seeds to your diet in the breakfast with oatmeal help in maintaining the hair and body healthier.
- Oysters: Oysters foods are rich in antioxidants, Zinc, and Selenium that helps in the body repairing system, especially for the damaged hair follicles, it provides nutrition to heal them faster and helps in their regeneration. The people who avoid taking the Oysters can add legumes and red meat instead.
On the whole, we can say that maintaining a healthy diet plan helps in making a healthy hair growth and prevent us from the risks of conditional, hair loss, whereas in the case if a genetic hair loss, the nutritious diet help in minimizing the effect of miniaturization and extends the occurring time of baldness as well as preventing us from a very early hair loss/baldness problem.